At the conclusion of each workshop participants will have the basic understanding of acupuncture and acupressure, be able to recognize the wide range of conditions that can be treated through this discipline and have practical knowledge of applying self-acupressure.
Class Discussion Topics:
- What are acupuncture and acupressure
- How do acupuncture and acupressure work? What are the main differences?
- How often are acupuncture treatments recommended for optimal results?
- What kinds of conditions can be treated with acupuncture and/or acupressure?
- Ways to use acupressure for self-care, including how to apply acupressure and how often it should be performed for optimal results.
- Guided demonstration (with active participation of attendees) of an acupressure routine for boosting the immune system and wellness.
November 9 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
December 14 | 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Presented by Kelli Miller, LAc, DiplAc, MSOM, MSPSY, licensed and national board-certified Acupuncturist, specializing in Traditional Chinese acupuncture for prevention, wellness, stress and pain relief.
Contact the Strata Concierge at 719.428.2202 or [email protected] to learn more or make your reservation.